- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
John Thompson Iii
Latest John Thompson Iii Items
"We're undermanned, but that's not an excuse," Thompson said following the Hoyas' third loss in four games. "We have enough pieces where we can figure it out. We just have to figure it out how we have to continue to play differently with who we have now."
Georgetown is coming off a stunning loss at Xavier. The upcoming schedule includes several heavyweight opponents. In between comes Seton Hall on Saturday at the Verizon Center.
With Josh Smith expected to miss a fourth straight game, Georgetown needs its other interior options to fill in the scoring and rebounding gap.
Georgetown's caps its season-long three-game road trip with a first-ever matchup with Xavier as Big East opponents.
Guards Aaron Bowen and Markel Starks were in the right place at the right time when Georgetown need a clutch play in its 70-67 win over the Butler Bulldogs.
Georgetown's nine-game winning streak against Big East rival Providence is officially history.
Joshua Smith, Georgetown's third-leading scorer, did not travel with the team for Wednesday's game versus Providence due to academic issues.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Georgetown's nine-game winning streak against Big East rival Providence is officially history.
The Hoyas wore pink-accented sneakers against St. John's on Saturday to support Men Against Breast Cancer. Head coach John Thompson III's wife is a breast cancer survivor.