- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest John Tiemessen Items
Fox News Channel is parting ways with former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, ending her three-year tenure as a contributor on the network.
A publisher is standing behind a book about Sarah Palin, a day after Palin's attorney threatened to sue over it.
An attorney for Sarah Palin is threatening to sue over a new book that he says defamed the Palins and contains "a series of lies and rumors."
The family of a 19-year-old man accused of stalking Sarah Palin is alleging harassment by a Pennsylvania state trooper in connection with the former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate.
Track Palin, the oldest child of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has married.
A court magistrate on Monday will consider a request from Sarah Palin to continue a restraining order against a 19-year-old Pennsylvania man who the former Alaska governor says has been stalking her for more than two years.
A restraining order against a 19-year-old Pennsylvania man accused of stalking Sarah Palin has been extended for six months, following testimony from the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee that she feared for the safety of herself, her family and friends.