- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
Latest John Tortorella Items
Daniel Sedin scored the winner in the third after helping to set up linemate Ryan Kesler's tying goal a few minutes earlier and the Canucks rallied to defeat the Washington Capitals 3-2.
New Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella was surprised the subject of his famous temper didn't come up in the first question of his introductory news conference on Tuesday.
Alain Vigneault brought a whole lot of experience and success into his interview with New York Rangers general manager Glen Sather.
Ralph Krueger was fired Saturday as coach of the Edmonton Oilers after leading the team to a 12th-place finish in the Western Conference in his lone season.
In a span of five days, John Tortorella went from out of the playoffs to out of a job.
Tortorella was unexpectedly dismissed Wednesday with one year left on his contract. He led the Rangers to the Eastern Conference finals last year and into the second round this year before New York was eliminated in five games by the Boston Bruins.
John Tortorella was defiant in stating that the New York Rangers didn't take a step back when they were knocked out of the Stanley Cup playoffs in the second round.
Struggling Rangers center Brad Richards was a healthy scratch Thursday night when New York faced elimination in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinal series against the Boston Bruins.
The Caps spent much of the past couple of weeks making officials part of the story of the series. Maybe that was the problem.