- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Easter symbolizes the freedom to choose eternal life
Topic - John Unwin
He said he hopes the industrial-chic design will encourage companies to choose the Cosmopolitan for product launches and other branding events.
"You'll be having the keynote speaker from Google or Apple addressing their group in here one day, and the next day maybe you'll have a general session in here for a convention, and then the next day you'll have a big concert or boxing," he said.