- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - John W. Hickenlooper
Colorado Gov. John W. Hickenlooper has positioned himself as a problem-solver who steers clear of extremes, but sitting on his desk are three gun control bills that threaten to redefine his image and even his political future.
There's a showdown in the Colorado Republican gubernatorial primary coming Monday at high noon.
In January, however, Mr. Hickenlooper said "the time is right" to consider gun control restrictions such as universal background checks.
A month later, he said in a Facebook post that he would sign most of the gun control bills, including HB 1224.