- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
Latest John Whitmire Items
The Dallas Morning News. April 23, 2014.
A state senator called the Texas Juvenile Justice Department a broken agency on Thursday, while a separate committee considered no longer treating 17-year-olds as adults in criminal cases.
They're hidden in babies' diapers, ramen noodle soup packages, footballs, soda cans and even body cavities.