- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - John Wilson Jr.
Alumni at a historically black college where President Obama will deliver the commencement address say the school has disinvited a speaker who criticized the president's record on Cabinet diversity and black unemployment.
Mr. Wilson said in a statement that he did not revoke the invitation to Mr. Johnson, but asked him to share the stage with two other baccalaureate speakers, and that Mr. Johnson declined.
"My decision has been wrongly construed by some as an effort to 'disinvite' this individual," Mr. Wilson said. "He was not disinvited, but rather declined to participate in the format."