- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - John Witherspoon
In "'Oddball heaven' works for America" (Commentary, Tuesday) Victor Davis Hanson seems confident that American exceptionalism will continue - and he concludes that American exceptionalism will end when we end the freedom of the individual. This poses the question, are we losing our individual freedom?
Naomi Judd's new limited-run SiriusXM radio talk show has no safety net, and even the country star isn't sure that's a great idea.
A Nashville judge has appointed a lawyer to investigate what's going on with actress Reese Witherspoon's father who is accused of bigamy and possibly has dementia, according to documents released in a sealed court case.
Reese Witherspoon's family has gathered in a Nashville, Tenn., courtroom for an emergency conservatorship hearing.
The State of the Union company picnic is looming on Capitol Hill. Come Tuesday, there will be sack races, an egg toss, a group sing, and oh yes, a big speech from President Obama in there somewhere.
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — When in the course of human events it becomes necessary to honor the grave sites of Declaration of Independence signers, don't count New Jersey in.