- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - John Witherspoon
In "'Oddball heaven' works for America" (Commentary, Tuesday) Victor Davis Hanson seems confident that American exceptionalism will continue - and he concludes that American exceptionalism will end when we end the freedom of the individual. This poses the question, are we losing our individual freedom?
Naomi Judd's new limited-run SiriusXM radio talk show has no safety net, and even the country star isn't sure that's a great idea.
A Nashville judge has appointed a lawyer to investigate what's going on with actress Reese Witherspoon's father who is accused of bigamy and possibly has dementia, according to documents released in a sealed court case.
Reese Witherspoon's family has gathered in a Nashville, Tenn., courtroom for an emergency conservatorship hearing.
The State of the Union company picnic is looming on Capitol Hill. Come Tuesday, there will be sack races, an egg toss, a group sing, and oh yes, a big speech from President Obama in there somewhere.
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — When in the course of human events it becomes necessary to honor the grave sites of Declaration of Independence signers, don't count New Jersey in.