- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest John Witherspoon Items
In "'Oddball heaven' works for America" (Commentary, Tuesday) Victor Davis Hanson seems confident that American exceptionalism will continue - and he concludes that American exceptionalism will end when we end the freedom of the individual. This poses the question, are we losing our individual freedom?
Naomi Judd's new limited-run SiriusXM radio talk show has no safety net, and even the country star isn't sure that's a great idea.
A Nashville judge has appointed a lawyer to investigate what's going on with actress Reese Witherspoon's father who is accused of bigamy and possibly has dementia, according to documents released in a sealed court case.
Reese Witherspoon's family has gathered in a Nashville, Tenn., courtroom for an emergency conservatorship hearing.
The State of the Union company picnic is looming on Capitol Hill. Come Tuesday, there will be sack races, an egg toss, a group sing, and oh yes, a big speech from President Obama in there somewhere.
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — When in the course of human events it becomes necessary to honor the grave sites of Declaration of Independence signers, don't count New Jersey in.