- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - John Wooten
Nationals center fielder Denard Span completed his first minor league rehab assignment on Thursday night with the Single-A Hagerstown Suns.
The Minnesota Vikings have moved into the home stretch of their search for a head coach and Cincinnati defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer has emerged as a favorite.
One day after interviewing with the Lions, Jim Caldwell is scheduled to meet with the Redskins in Ashburn, according to John Wooten of the Fritz Pollard Alliance.
Abad went 0-3 with a 3.35 ERA in 39 appearances for the Nationals last season. He spent 2010-12 with the Houston Astros and has a career record of 1-14 with a 4.56 ERA.
The Nationals have made yet another trade with the Athletics, this time sending lefty Fernando Abad to the A's for outfield prospect John Wooten.
An NFL game official was suspended Friday for one game without pay for making "a profane and derogatory statement" to a Washington Redskins player, an incident that has led to a call for NFL players to stop using the N-word on the field and in the locker room.
Since the regular season ended in December, eight head coaches and seven general managers were hired. None were minorities.
After minority candidates were recently shut out by NFL teams for 15 top jobs, the Fritz Pollard Alliance wants the Rooney Rule to include coordinators, assistant head coaches and club president positions.
Jim Caldwell nearly went undefeated as a rookie coach in Indianapolis three years ago and he's one win away from returning to the Super Bowl as an assistant with Baltimore.
Former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell has died. He was 87.
I want it to be that drastic," he said.
Wooten said Spielman told him he was "thoroughly impressed" by his first interview with Bowles.