- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - John Yarmuth
U.S. Rep. John Yarmuth has won the Democratic nomination for Kentucky's 3rd Congressional District.
Rep. John Yarmuth, Kentucky Democrat, said Wednesday that there are enough votes in the House to pass comprehensive immigration reform if Speaker John A. Boehner were to bring it up for a vote.
The two congressmen who represent the districts that are home to the University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville are betting on their basketball teams with another Kentucky tradition - bourbon.
A small, historically black college founded 135 years ago by former slaves celebrated a milestone Monday - gaining national accreditation that's expected to spur growth for the tiny campus in Louisville.
The lone Democrat in Kentucky's congressional delegation has filed for re-election to the state's 3rd District congressional seat in the Louisville area.
The recent run of bad economic figures continued Thursday, as new jobless claims reached a six-month high, Wall Street lost more ground, several companies released disappointing earnings reports and the foreclosure rate rose for the eighth month in a row.
We can live with that,'" Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., told reporters as he emerged from the closed-door meeting.