- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest John Items
In preparation for this weekend's "Maleficent," we've put together a list of the five most evil villains in Disney history.
During his daily Mass Pope Francis warned against those who use their faith vainly in order to obtain power or money, and prayed that all might have the grace to follow the Lord out of love.
A woman has given birth in front of her New York home - and it wasn't the April Fools' Day joke one relative thought it was.
In his Angelus address on Sunday, Pope Francis reflected on the scene of the Transfiguration, emphasizing the importance of listening to God, especially in scripture, and of sharing the Gospel with others.
Terre Haute native Tommy John is well known for his illustrious major league baseball career, which spanned 26 years and included 288 victories.
Gadsden Middle School's Joshua Kelley prepared repeatedly and fought hard to bring the Alabama Spelling Bee title home. He had to contend with marathon preliminary bees, his own kin and the difficult words themselves.
While many siblings and relatives work in law enforcement together, none share a working relationship quite like the Horton brothers, who are all troopers with the North Carolina Highway Patrol and assigned to Rutherford County.
It was care fit for a king: The yellowing parchment was fitted inside a custom-designed aluminum and steel case with monitors, then wrapped in specially made packaging. Once it was on the plane, a canon chancellor nervously tracked the flight as it crossed the Atlantic Ocean.
A Minnesota woman has gone on television in Russia with an emotional appeal for an exception to be made to that nation's year-old ban on adoptions by Americans. She and her husband adopted a boy from Russia in 2008 and refuse to give up long-standing efforts to also adopt their son's biological brother from an orphanage in the city of Kursk.