- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Johnny Boychuk Items
The Boston Bruins are making a charge to claim the Eastern Conference's top spot.
Alex Ovechkin looks as if he's ready to carry the Washington Capitals to one of the Eastern Conference's final playoff spots.
Joel Ward and Eric Fehr also scored, and Braden Holtby made 36 saves for the Capitals, who won their fourth straight in their chase for one of the Eastern Conference's final playoff spots.
BOSTON (AP) — Brad Marchand tried to poke the puck through the defender's legs and then, to his surprise, found that he still had the puck.
UNIONDALE, N.Y. (AP) — Kyle Okposo scored 58 seconds into overtime, and the New York Islanders beat the Chicago Blackhawks 3-2 after blowing a two-goal lead on Thursday night.
In 17 stunning seconds, Tuukka Rask's solid postseason was shattered.
Patrice Bergeron joined his Bruins teammates for a postgame dinner and was with them when they flew back to Boston to prepare for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
Jonathan Toews watched the end of the fifth game of the Stanley Cup Final from the Blackhawks bench, unable to play after a hit to his head.
Tuukka Rask kept Sidney Crosby and the rest of the NHL's top offense in check once again, stopping 26 shots.