- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Johnny Dawkins
Austin Rivers is leaving Duke after one season for the NBA draft.
Virginia Commonwealth basketball coach Shaka Smart on Wednesday ended speculation that he might take the open job at Illinois by announcing that he'll stay with the Rams.
The always-busy Mike Krzyzewski has a lot on his plate _ even for him.
A lot of nicknames garner instant attention in college basketball. There's Coach K. Magic was in college before the NBA. Don't forget The General, the Vs, Dickie and Jimmy, and Pistol Pete.
"He's looking to continue to try to forge ahead with making this conference the type of conference that he envisions and that we envision _ and that's one of the best conferences in the country," Dawkins said.
Former Duke player and longtime Krzyzewski assistant Johnny Dawkins, now the coach at Stanford, has said he hopes Krzyzewski sticks around to surpass 1,000 wins because of the impact he's made on the game.