- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Latest Johnny Depp Items
Charlie Sheen was heckled, booed and eventually abandoned by the crowd at his inaugural stage show, with many of the audience members chanting "refund" and heading for the exits even before the show abruptly ended.
Charlie Sheen and his "goddesses" took the stage to thunderous applause Saturday night for the first leg of his "Torpedo of Truth" tour. The 70-minute show hadn't even ended when the first reviews were in, and they were brutal.
Johnny Depp showed his appreciation for his Kids' Choice Award with a sliming.
Johnny Deep showed his appreciation for his Kids' Choice Award with a sliming.
Penelope Cruz has been enshrined in concrete.
Johnny Depp's tour guide on his "Pirates of the Caribbean" voyages is plotting the course for a fifth installment even before the fourth movie sails into theaters.
Chris Brown has apologized for his destructive tantrum on "Good Morning America" earlier this week, Associated Press reports. He explained he was surprised that his 2009 attack on then-girlfriend Rihanna was brought up during his interview and said he needed to "let out steam" after getting upset.
There was no stopping "Limitless" at the box office.
"Rango" has lassoed the top spot at the box office.