- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Johnny Depp Items
How cool is this: Johnny Depp is going to help run a publishing imprint.
Critics don't like "Taken 2," but Liam Neeson's action sequel has proved twice the hit among fans as the original movie was.
Authorities are investigating the apparent drowning of a crew member who was working on a set for upcoming "The Lone Ranger" film.
Authorities are investigating the apparently drowning of a crew member who was working on a set for upcoming "The Lone Ranger" film.
The man Johnny Depp helped release from Arkansas' death row has become like a brother to him, right down to getting matching tattoos.
A late-summer horror tale took possession of the weekend box office as Hollywood quietly wound down a busy season that turned out to be not so busy.
Gyasi Ross grew up decades after the "Lone Ranger" aired on TV, but his friends would still call him "Tonto" when they teased him.
The making of a new "Lone Ranger" Disney movie, and the announcement that Johnny Depp is playing sidekick Tonto, have reawakened feelings about a character that has drawn much criticism over the years as being a Hollywood creation guilty of spreading stereotypes.
This weekend's Comic-Con has turned out to be an old-fashioned revival meeting. As in, revival of hobbits, Superman, the Lone Ranger, Godzilla, Captain Hook, Dracula, the Wizard of Oz, scores of undead zombies and a former California governor named Arnold.