- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
Latest Johnny Depp Items
Bradley Cooper is now an official sex symbol.
The "Shrek" spinoff "Puss in Boots" landed on all fours, opening with an estimated $34 million to lead the box office.
The novel "The Rum Diary" was a bit of juvenilia written and shopped around unsuccessfully by Hunter S. Thompson before his career as a political journalist caught fire. Set around 1960, it tells the story of Paul Kemp (Johnny Depp), a booze-addled journalist who signs on at the San Juan Star, a last-chance saloon of a newspaper in Puerto Rico.
It wasn't always "better in the Bahamas." That tropical archipelago was a pirates' paradise whose "various governors ... conspicuously failed to exert their authority," David Cordingly writes. "Colonel Cadwalader Jones, who arrived in 1690, was regarded as such a useless and 'whimsical' man that he was twice imprisoned and once confined on a ship in the harbor under armed guard."
Filmmaker Sofia Coppola is going back to her roots, getting married Saturday in the remote, southern Italian town where her great-grandfather was born.
Ricky Gervais, creator of the worldwide comedy hit "The Office" says his star-studded new TV show will focus on the misadventures of a dwarf actor.
Three men convicted in the nightmarish slayings of three Cub Scouts went free Friday, nearly two decades after they were sent to prison in a case so gruesome it raised suspicions the children had been sacrificed in a Satanic ritual.
Walt Disney Studios' much-anticipated big-screen adaptation of "The Lone Ranger" starring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer has been shut down, according to a source close to the production.
Johnny Depp gives voice to director Gore Verbinski's offbeat lizard hero in the clever and smartly crafted animated feature "Rango."