- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Topic - Johnny Knoxville
"Bad Grandpa" is at the Oscars.
Famed prankster Johnny Knoxville claims he was slipped an ecstasy pill in his beer at a fraternity party during a photo shoot for his new movie, "Bad Grandpa."
"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn, who along with his cast mates made Americans cringe and snicker through vulgar stunts in their multimillion-dollar TV and movie franchise, was killed early Monday in a fiery car crash. He was 34.
"We're basically slightly above a student film in the way we execute things," Knoxville said. "But our makeup is stellar."
He said listening to Prouty and his team's "filthy jokes" every morning helped him to get "completely in character as a dirty old man."