- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Johnny Manziel
Second on Cleveland's depth chart, Johnny Manziel already tops one NFL list.
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will open the 2014 season with 25/1 odds to claim the NFL's MVP award, according to one Las Vegas bookmaker. What other Redskins' made the 40-player list?
In case you missed it, here is what happened this week in social media.
The former Heisman Trophy winner will enter training camp next month as Cleveland's No. 2 quarterback behind veteran Brian Hoyer, who has been limited during offseason practices while recovering from offseason knee surgery.
The Browns don't expect quarterback Johnny Manziel to drop the football and pick up a bat anytime soon.
Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel was selected by the San Diego Padres in the 28th round of the Major League Baseball draft Saturday.
Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is already comparing Johnny Manziel to Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, in a favorable way.
For one night, Johnny Football will try his hand at baseball.
The Browns have a game plan to manage "Manzielmania" this summer.
"If I want to go out and have some fun and it doesn't hinder what my main goals in life are, then I really don't care what anyone has to say," the Cleveland Browns rookie said Wednesday.
Johnny Manziel isn't going to change his lifestyle for anyone - like it or not.
Johnny Manziel is back at work after a holiday weekend in Las Vegas. And when you're Johnny Football, what happens in Vegas doesn't necessarily stay in Vegas.
The Browns' celebrated rookie quarterback reported for organized team activities Tuesday following a few days in Vegas, where he kicked off his summer by hanging poolside with New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, attended a UFC fight and was captured on video spraying champagne on patrons in a nightclub.
Unlike most Clevelanders, Brian Hoyer didn't jump up and down or cheer when he heard the Browns drafted Johnny Manziel.
The video itself is NSFW, but it shows, as Taylor described "Johnny being Johnny", and also added "Gosh he loves to party" Well gosh, it sure seems like he does, but not everyone else enjoys his partying ways.
"If I want to go out and have some fun and it doesn't hinder what my main goals in life are, then I really don't care what anyone has to say," Manziel said after a recent practice.