- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Johnny Manziel Items
Second on Cleveland's depth chart, Johnny Manziel already tops one NFL list.
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will open the 2014 season with 25/1 odds to claim the NFL's MVP award, according to one Las Vegas bookmaker. What other Redskins' made the 40-player list?
In case you missed it, here is what happened this week in social media.
The former Heisman Trophy winner will enter training camp next month as Cleveland's No. 2 quarterback behind veteran Brian Hoyer, who has been limited during offseason practices while recovering from offseason knee surgery.
The Browns don't expect quarterback Johnny Manziel to drop the football and pick up a bat anytime soon.
Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel was selected by the San Diego Padres in the 28th round of the Major League Baseball draft Saturday.
Browns offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan is already comparing Johnny Manziel to Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III, in a favorable way.
For one night, Johnny Football will try his hand at baseball.
The Browns have a game plan to manage "Manzielmania" this summer.