- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Johnny Manziel Items
Southeastern Conference coaches apparently don't think Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel is the league's best quarterback.
The coaches rated the Texas A&M quarterback as the preseason second-team selection on the teams released by the league on Thursday. Georgia's Aaron Murray was the first-team choice while Alabama's AJ McCarron received third-team honors.
The Tide received 58 of 60 first-place votes from the media panel Saturday to easily outdistance No. 2 Ohio State.
Alabama will begin this season the way it ended the last two _ No. 1.
Can somebody _ anybody! _ please stand up to that bully down South.
If Johnny Manziel did violate NCAA rules by receiving money for signing autographs, a Texas law could put the people who allegedly paid him at risk of being sued by Texas A&M.
Senior linebacker Corey Nelson doesn't sugarcoat it _ he thinks Oklahoma had a subpar season defensively in 2012, and he was as much to blame as anyone.
Until late last week, $179.95 bought an "officially licensed" autographed photo of Reggie Bush from the online bazaar slathered with NCAA logos. Yes, that Reggie Bush.
Offense is out of control.