- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Johnny Manziel Items
While Alabama rests and prepares for its rematch with Johnny Football and the most anticipated game of the season, most of the other highly ranked teams will be winding their way through early season tuneups against less-than-daunting opposition on Saturday.
Johnny Manziel may have enough quarterbacking Texas A&M star power to land on the cover of Time magazine, but it's his white face and "act black" personna that's taking the sports world by the horns.
No. 7 Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel didn't speak to the media until late November last year because of coach Kevin Sumlin's ban on freshman talking to reporters.
In the second half he hit the ground running — and apparently running his mouth, too — as he threw three touchdown passes and scrambled for 19 yards and the Aggies wrapped up a lopsided 52-31 win over the Owls.
Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel is back on the field and back to his brash ways for No. 7 Texas A&M after serving a suspension in the first half against Rice for what the school said was an "inadvertent" violation of NCAA rules involving signing autographs.
Johnny Manziel won't be on the field when No. 7 Texas A&M opens the season against Rice on Saturday.
Don't blink, or you may miss Johnny Football's suspension.
Johnny Football has done it again.
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel has been suspended for the first half of the Aggies' season-opener against Rice on Saturday for what the school said was an "inadvertent" violation of NCAA rules by signing autographs.