- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Johnny O'Bryant
LSU post player and leading scorer Johnny O'Bryant III stayed at LSU one year longer than many expected.
Louisiana State is willing to talk about its NCAA tournament chances. The Tigers know they must keep winning to bring others into that conversation.
Coach Johnny Jones cares only about notching a rare win at Memorial Gym for the LSU Tigers, and how ugly the game might have been at times really doesn't matter.
Many of Arkansas' greatest were on hand to honor the school's six Final Four appearances on Saturday.
Johnny O'Bryant from LSU and Southeastern Louisiana's Nanna Pool have been named the LSWA Men's and Women's basketball Players of the Week by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association.
One day earlier, Johnny O'Bryant acknowledged that he was in a slump.
Johnny O'Bryant scored 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as LSU defeated Vanderbilt 81-58 in a Southeastern Conference game Saturday night.
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Rhode Island's first two trips to power conference teams resulted in lopsided losses against SMU and Arizona.
Tim Quarterman had 12 points and Johnny O'Bryant added 11 for the Tigers, who pulled ahead with a 13-0 run in the first half.
"We never doubted ourselves," O'Bryant said. "We knew all the time we could win the game."