- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Johnny Rosenblatt Stadium
Latest Johnny Rosenblatt Stadium Items
The organist who entertained baseball fans for more than half a century during the College World Series _ and who was once ejected from a game for his choice of song during a dispute over a call _ has died.
The NCAA administrator in charge of baseball is pleased so far with the new TD Ameritrade Park through the first five days of the College World Series.
The tailgating tradition at the College World Series in June is as beloved as at any pro or college football stadium in the fall.
As a child, Brian O'Connor could look out the window as the family car rolled up I-29 through the Missouri countryside, back into Iowa, and see the signs telling him he was heading toward Omaha, Neb.
TD Ameritrade Park drew high marks from North Carolina and Vanderbilt fans.
The College World Series opens at the new TD Ameritrade Park on Saturday after 61 years at Rosenblatt Stadium, and coaches are doing all they can to keep their players focused on what happens between the lines.
A capsule look at the eight teams competing in the College World Series, which starts Saturday at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha in Omaha, Neb. (Coaches' records at current schools through super regionals):
The possibility of flooding disrupting the College World Series is so remote that NCAA and local organizers haven't discussed what they would do if it happened.
Virginia left little doubt as to which team is No. 1 in college baseball right now.