- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Johnny White
Buffalo Bills backup running back Johnny White was carted off the field after getting hurt in the third quarter of the Bills' game against the Denver Broncos on Saturday night.
North Carolina has identified eight football players who accumulated 317 parking tickets that were uncovered in documents requested by media outlets covering the ongoing NCAA probe.
For the second straight year, the Buffalo Bills passed on selecting a franchise quarterback.
North Carolina says running back Anthony Elzy will not play in the Music City Bowl.
North Carolina is getting one key player back for this weekend's home opener against Georgia Tech.
"It's pretty tough not having those guys," tailback Johnny White said Tuesday, "but I think we're strong enough mentally that we'll just overcome it and move on."