- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Johnny Williams
A strong second half propelled George Washington past George Mason 75-69 on Saturday as the schools -in what is now known as the Revolutionary Rivalry - met for the first time as members of the Atlantic 10 Conference.
GW starters Isaiah Armwood and Joe McDonald scored 22 of their 24 points in the second half as the Colonials pushed past George Mason 75-69 in the first A-10 meetings between the programs.
GW starters Isaiah Armwood and Joe McDonald scored 22 of their 24 points in the second half as the Colonials pushed past George Mason 75-69 in the first A-10 meetings between the programs
Authorities say a 7-year-old boy who fell from a fifth-floor balcony in Birmingham is in stable condition.
Authorities have charged three men with killing a 15-year-old boy last weekend in Laurinburg.
Police say an elderly man has been killed after the car he was riding in rear-ended a patrol vehicle on Interstate 65 in Birmingham.
Bryon Allen scored a career-high 24 points, leading George Mason to an 80-77 win over Penn Thursday night.
Patrick Holloway and Bryon Allen scored 15 points each as the Patriots rallied in Wednesday's seventh-place game of the Diamond Head Classic. Johnny Williams added 14 points for the Patriots, who trailed the entire game until Allen's jumper with 2:42 remaining.
George Mason couldn't figure out the Princeton offense and fell to 4-2.
Johnny Williams had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Sherrod Wright scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half, leading George Mason to a 52-49 victory over Mercer on Friday in the Paradise Jam.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.
The last time George Mason's Johnny Williams appeared in a game more than 15 months ago, he was bulky, back-to-the basket big. Or, more specifically, a standard-issue Patriot post presence.
Police officers called early Sunday morning to investigate a possible robbery at a home in Birmingham found five people dead inside, authorities said.
The George Mason basketball team had time - more than it could have ever fathomed - to process its 98-66 loss to Ohio State on Sunday in the NCAA tournament's round of 32 before reporters descended on the Patriots' locker room.
George Mason’s next generation of players scripted the start of their own NCAA tournament story Friday.
Birmingham police Sgt. Johnny Williams said the child was taken to Children's of Alabama Hospital falling from the balcony in the Regency Crown Condominiums on Friday.
Williams says one officer sat in the car while it was stopped in the shoulder while the other went to move the ladder from the road.