- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Johnny Williams
A strong second half propelled George Washington past George Mason 75-69 on Saturday as the schools -in what is now known as the Revolutionary Rivalry - met for the first time as members of the Atlantic 10 Conference.
GW starters Isaiah Armwood and Joe McDonald scored 22 of their 24 points in the second half as the Colonials pushed past George Mason 75-69 in the first A-10 meetings between the programs
GW starters Isaiah Armwood and Joe McDonald scored 22 of their 24 points in the second half as the Colonials pushed past George Mason 75-69 in the first A-10 meetings between the programs.
Police say an elderly man has been killed after the car he was riding in rear-ended a patrol vehicle on Interstate 65 in Birmingham.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.
The last time George Mason's Johnny Williams appeared in a game more than 15 months ago, he was bulky, back-to-the basket big. Or, more specifically, a standard-issue Patriot post presence.
"That's one thing we focus on all year is rebounding and today they beat us on it," Williams said.
Birmingham police Sgt. Johnny Williams said the child was taken to Children's of Alabama Hospital falling from the balcony in the Regency Crown Condominiums on Friday.