- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Latest Johnny Williams Items
A strong second half propelled George Washington past George Mason 75-69 on Saturday as the schools -in what is now known as the Revolutionary Rivalry - met for the first time as members of the Atlantic 10 Conference.
GW starters Isaiah Armwood and Joe McDonald scored 22 of their 24 points in the second half as the Colonials pushed past George Mason 75-69 in the first A-10 meetings between the programs.
GW starters Isaiah Armwood and Joe McDonald scored 22 of their 24 points in the second half as the Colonials pushed past George Mason 75-69 in the first A-10 meetings between the programs
Authorities say a 7-year-old boy who fell from a fifth-floor balcony in Birmingham is in stable condition.
Authorities have charged three men with killing a 15-year-old boy last weekend in Laurinburg.
Police say an elderly man has been killed after the car he was riding in rear-ended a patrol vehicle on Interstate 65 in Birmingham.
Bryon Allen scored a career-high 24 points, leading George Mason to an 80-77 win over Penn Thursday night.
Patrick Holloway and Bryon Allen scored 15 points each as the Patriots rallied in Wednesday's seventh-place game of the Diamond Head Classic. Johnny Williams added 14 points for the Patriots, who trailed the entire game until Allen's jumper with 2:42 remaining.
George Mason couldn't figure out the Princeton offense and fell to 4-2.