- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
- Bill O’Reilly, Chris Matthews inducted into Irish America Hall of Fame
Latest Johns Hopkins Items
The Big Ten is adding lacrosse in 2015 and welcoming Johns Hopkins as an affiliate member for men's lacrosse only.
Loyola was an afterthought nationally when it embarked on its men's lacrosse season more than three months ago.
Heading into the final month of the college lacrosse season, there seemed to be two constants: Virginia and Johns Hopkins. Until this weekend.
The NCAA lacrosse tournament commences this weekend. With it comes the renewal of one of the sport's great mysteries: Why hasn't Maryland won a national title in more than three decades?
Johns Hopkins stunned the top-seeded Blue Devils 10-9, ending the latest run of a program accustomed to its status as the lightning rod of the lacrosse world.