- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls, Inc. is a global company offering products and services to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings, automotive batteries, electronics and interior systems for automobiles. - Source: Wikipedia
A company official says the Johnson Controls plant in Cottondale will soon be the biggest revenue producer among the automotive parts supplier's plants in North America.
Milwaukee-based Johnson Controls recently lost out to a Chinese competitor in its bid for bankrupt high-tech battery-maker A123 Systems, but creditors are still demanding details about whether a secret Johnson-led lobbying campaign took place behind the scenes in Washington aimed at derailing the sale.