- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall is a base of the United States military that is located in Virginia which is made up of Fort Myer, Fort McNair, and Henderson Hall. It was created as the result of the Base Realignment and Closure, 2005 process. It is commanded by the United States Army. - Source: Wikipedia
In accordance with the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure Commission recommendations, the first joint base in the Department of Defense was created Oct. 1 in a redesignation ceremony.