- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall
Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall is a base of the United States military that is located in Virginia which is made up of Fort Myer, Fort McNair, and Henderson Hall. It was created as the result of the Base Realignment and Closure, 2005 process. It is commanded by the United States Army. - Source: Wikipedia
In a farewell to the military after 37 years in uniform, Army Gen. David H. Petraeus on Wednesday said supporting the troops and their families must be the nation's "paramount objective" even as defense budgets are reduced.
In accordance with the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure Commission recommendations, the first joint base in the Department of Defense was created Oct. 1 in a redesignation ceremony.