- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Joint Pow/Mia Accounting Command
Army Lt. Col. Don Carlos Faith Jr. will be buried with full military honors in Arlington National Cemetery 62 years after he was killed on a North Korean battlefield.
Navy commandos whose remains have languished in Libya for more than two centuries will have to wait at least a little longer after the Navy on Thursday blocked senators' efforts to have their bodies brought back to the U.S.
Dear Sgt Shaft: My ex-husband was exposed to Agent Orange. Being married to him for 17 years, is it possible that I could acquire Agent Orange side effects?
In the Philippines, U.S. Ambassador Harry Thomas Jr. is hoping to bring some relief to the relatives of more than 36,000 Americans still listed as missing in action from World War II in the Pacific Theater.
A private researcher who has labored for years to identify the remains of U.S. service members declared missing in action during World War II says he has matched seven MIAs with the remains of unknowns and he expects to match as many as 19 more within a week.
Sgt. Ted Darcy's list of five Marines and two sailors missing since the 1944 Battle of Saipan may not sound long. But his announcement Tuesday — the 66th anniversary of the battle's opening day — was remarkable, considering the military's average of confirming 72 such matches annually from all U.S. wars.
IWO JIMA, Japan — A team of U.S. searchers looking for the remains of the Marine who filmed the famous flag-raising over Iwo Jima say they've located two possible sites and recommend a larger group excavate them, officials said.