- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
Latest Jon Busch Items
The victory was the first for D.C. United (2-11-3) since March 9 and snapped a club record 13-game winless streak.
The Colorado Rapids scored on an own goal in the 25th minute and ended a seven-game winless streak with a 1-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.