- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jon Caldara Items
Jon Caldara has never actually lived in Colorado Springs — he's a longtime Boulder resident — but Saturday he cast a ballot in the recall election of state Sen. John Morse, who represents a district in Colorado Springs.
Next week's historic Colorado recall election is being viewed as a key litmus test of the nation's appetite for gun control laws, but it's also the test run for the state's hotly contested elections law.
Coming soon to the University of Colorado at Boulder, what many had assumed was an extinct or at least endangered species: the conservative professor.
After taking a beating at the hands of Missouri voters in August, "Obamacare" could be roughed up once again at the ballot box in November.