- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Jon Cooper
Mike Babcock of the Detroit Red Wings, Jon Cooper of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Patrick Roy of the Colorado Avalanche are finalists for the Jack Adams Award.
The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged.
What if the team with the home-ice advantage started a playoff series on the road?
It came right down to the final moment of the final regular-season game for the Tampa Bay Lightning to secure home-ice advantage against the Montreal Canadiens in the first round of the playoffs.
Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper doesn't think left wing Ryan Malone's DUI and cocaine possession charges will be a distraction to the postseason-bound team.
Steven Stamkos had a happy homecoming in a game that included a frightening injury.
The Tampa Bay Lightning are gaining momentum entering the stretch run.
Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHL's greatest goalies.
Being the subject of trade rumors has not slowed down Martin St. Louis.
Tampa Bay Lightning star Steven Stamkos has done light contact drills for the first time since breaking his right shin last November.
Tyler Johnson stole the spotlight in a matchup of two top rookies.
The Tampa Bay Lightning got a key piece back in their lineup and he proved to be the No. 1 star in a win over the New York Rangers.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Eric Fehr hopes a final-minute victory will jumpstart a positive stretch for the Washington Capitals.
CALGARY, Alberta (AP) — Ben Bishop is having a breakout season, Olympic nod or not.
"It's been well documented what this team has gone through this year," Cooper said, adding that few people gave the Lightning much of a shot at making the playoffs when the season began.
"I don't want this series to be looked at as they were a failure," Cooper added. "Those guys got swept in the first round, but they had a heck of a year."