- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Jon Daniels Items
Prince Fielder was placed on the disabled list Friday, days before he is scheduled to have season-ending neck surgery.
Prince Fielder is expected to have neck surgery next week and miss the rest of the season.
Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. Drew Dossett.
Robbie Ross and Tanner Scheppers, two of the Texas Rangers' top relievers last season, are going back to the bullpen after abbreviated stints as starters.
Prince Fielder has a new consecutive games streak: Three in row being out of the Texas Rangers' starting lineup.
Texas Rangers first baseman Prince Fielder is sitting out at least two days because of a stiff neck, ending his consecutive games streak at 547.
The Texas Rangers are really hurting.
The Texas Rangers put left-handers Matt Harrison and Martin Perez on the disabled list Wednesday, and could be without both starters for an extended period.
Texas third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff was scheduled to be evaluated Friday at home by a back specialist before the Rangers make a roster move to activate Adrian Beltre from the disabled list.