- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
Latest Jon Daniels Items
Tanner Scheppers felt discomfort in his pitching elbow long before the Texas Rangers went to spring training with a plan to turn the right-hander into a starter.
Rangers ace Yu Darvish could get back in the Texas rotation without making a rehabilitation start after he is eligible to come off the disabled list.
The Texas Rangers say ace Yu Darvish has no structural damage in his stiff neck but will likely begin the season on the disabled list.
Texas catcher Geovany Soto has a tear in his right knee that will sideline him for 10 to 12 weeks, the latest injury setback for the Rangers.
Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington finally has a contract past this season.
Matt Harrison had been throwing for a couple of months with no problems when he got to spring training, ready to come back after making only two starts for the Texas Rangers last season.
The Texas Rangers first tried to get Tommy Hanson as part of what was a franchise-changing trade seven years ago.
Having Matt Harrison healthy to start the season is even more important now for the Texas Rangers with Derek Holland hurt.
Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington says he isn't concerned that his contract hasn't been extended past the upcoming season.