- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jon Feinsod
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers had the patience, persistence and money it took to get Darrelle Revis.
Revis Island is relocating to Tampa Bay.
The New York Jets opened training camp without cornerback Darrelle Revis, Albert Haynesworth missed another practice with the Washington Redskins after failing to take a conditioning test, and the San Diego Chargers finally signed rookie running back Ryan Mathews.
Super Bowl or bust? Well, the New York Jets' big hopes might hinge upon the one player not at training camp.
The New York Jets reported for training camp with high hopes _ and without perhaps their best player.
Agents Neil Schwartz and Jon Feinsod said Revis was very deliberate with the decision-making process, and his actions would speak louder than words.
Schwartz and agent Jon Feinsod said both sides worked until the last minute to get something done.