- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
Latest Jon Gruden Items
Mike Mularkey had one chance to be an NFL head coach. He's hoping the Cleveland Browns give him another.
Pat Shurmur has NFL coaching pedigree, experience with young quarterbacks and ties to Cleveland's front office.
The firing of Josh McDaniels by the Broncos after only 28 games _ and 17 losses _ made one thing very clear. Any NFL owner who hires a Bill Belichick disciple is playing a dangerous and losing game.
Florida and Miami used to play annually, a once-heated rivalry that made other series look tame, and they still vie for top recruits every year.
Jon Gruden apologized Thursday for widespread speculation about his candidacy to be Miami's next football coach, and said he's willing to help the Hurricanes find the right person for the job.
An ESPN executive said Wednesday he expected Jon Gruden to stay in broadcasting and not return to coaching.
His voice nearly cracking, Miami athletic director Kirby Hocutt somberly laid out some of the many reasons why Randy Shannon was right for the Hurricanes.
As a third-string quarterback on the 1993 Dallas Cowboys, Jason Garrett tried to absorb every nuance of the game and he especially took note of the way coach Jimmy Johnson ran the club.
SAN FRANCISCO — Bill Walsh, the groundbreaking football coach who won three Super Bowls and perfected the ingenious schemes that became known as the West Coast offense during a Hall of Fame career with the San Francisco 49ers, has died. He was 75.