- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jon Hays
USC quarterback Matt Barkley led the Trojans to 28 straight points, passing for 303 yards and three touchdowns in a 38-28 victory over Utah on Thursday.
Utah offensive coordinator Norm Chow has accepted the job as Hawaii's new head coach, a person with knowledge of the situation said Tuesday.
Quarterback Jon Hays said he hadn't talked with Chow, but said the coach had a big impact on him.
"He's the one who brought me here. I can't thank him enough for the opportunity he's given me," Hays said. "He's a great coach and great person. That's all I can really say."