- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Jon Heyman
Could the Nationals sign A.J. Burnett? A new report draws the connection.
Still apparently looking to upgrade their bench, the Nationals are once again interested in free agent infielder Jeff Baker.
Steve Cishek of the Marlins could be the biggest name currently on the closer market, so says Jon Heyman of CBS Sports.
Jon Heyman of CBSsports.com says, in fact, he wouldn't be surprised if the Nationals signed starter A.J. Burnett.