- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Jon Husted Items
The Ohio Supreme Court on Thursday denied a request from a Libertarian candidate seeking to force the state's elections chief to place his name on primary ballots.
The Libertarian Party of Ohio appealed a federal judge's order Thursday in an effort to get its gubernatorial candidate on the May primary ballot.
A federal judge on Wednesday denied an effort by the Libertarian Party of Ohio to get its gubernatorial candidate back on the ballot for the May primary.
A federal judge on Tuesday was weighing testimony by Ohio's Republican chairman that his party was not behind recent challenges to a Libertarian candidate trying to run against Republican Gov. John Kasich.
Ohio voters will get two Saturdays but no Sundays or evenings to cast early, in-person ballots during the statewide election this fall under a schedule set Tuesday by the state's elections chief.
The secretary of state says the number of filings from new entities wanting to do business in Ohio increased in 2013 for the fourth straight year.
Ohio's election chief has set the hours and days that residents can vote early for the May primary election, saying it was necessary because the Legislature has failed to put uniform times into law.
Ohio's top election official is stressing the importance of voting after a review of election results found a number of nail-biting contests in 2013.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio and its election chief on Friday appealed a federal judge's decision that blocks newly imposed limits on ballot access for minor parties.