- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Jon Jay Items
Even after surrendering the lead in the eighth inning, the Arizona Diamondbacks had two more chances to take control. Then, they finally cracked.
After failing to hold three-run leads in two straight games, Allen Craig and the St. Louis Cardinals put their series final against Milwaukee out of reach.
The way Curtis Granderson and the New York Mets are swinging, Adam Wainwright figured to be a tough chore Tuesday night.
The only thing that stopped Adam Wainwright from throwing his second straight shutout was a hyperextended right knee.
A familiar foil brought the Brewers' nine-game winning streak to an end.
Lance Lynn brought the Brewers' fast start to a halt.
Chris Rusin gave the Chicago Cubs something to remember Saturday.
Peter Bourjos figured a friendly game or two of pingpong would be a good way to introduce himself to the guys on his new team, the St. Louis Cardinals.
The Cardinals agreed to one-year contracts Friday with outfielders Jon Jay and Peter Bourjos, leaving infielder Daniel Descalso as the team's final player in salary arbitration.