- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Jon Jay Items
A familiar foil brought the Brewers' nine-game winning streak to an end.
Lance Lynn brought the Brewers' fast start to a halt.
Chris Rusin gave the Chicago Cubs something to remember Saturday.
Peter Bourjos figured a friendly game or two of pingpong would be a good way to introduce himself to the guys on his new team, the St. Louis Cardinals.
The Cardinals agreed to one-year contracts Friday with outfielders Jon Jay and Peter Bourjos, leaving infielder Daniel Descalso as the team's final player in salary arbitration.
Craig Breslow couldn't find the plate.
Hanley Ramirez was not in the Los Angeles Dodgers starting lineup for Game 6 of the NL championship series Friday night, hindered by a rib injury sustained when he was hit by a pitch in the series opener.
Hanley Ramirez was a late addition to the Los Angeles Dodgers lineup, batting cleanup for Game 6 of the NL championship series Friday night.
The Cardinals managed only two hits off Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers, but Jon Jay's sacrifice fly set up by A.J. Ellis' passed ball in the fifth stood up for a 1-0 St. Louis victory.