- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Jon Lucas
ABC's newest comedy "Mixology" isn't your standard "boy meets girl but obstacles keep them apart for a while" story.
If you liked "The Hangover" but felt like it needed more projectile vomit, stampeding buffaloes and naughty sorority pledges being spanked, then "21 & Over" is the feel-good, feel-bad movie for you.