- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jon Runyan Items
In a story May 3 about New Jersey's 3rd Congressional District race, The Associated Press erroneously reported that candidate Tom MacArthur wants to replace but not repeal President Barack Obama's health insurance overhaul. He supports repealing it and replacing it with a different national law.
Former Texas Rep. Ron Paul has endorsed Republican Steve Lonegan in the race to replace retiring Rep. Jon Runyan in New Jersey's 3rd congressional district, PolitickerNJ reported.