- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jon Stewart Items
The signal of a Saudi-based television network was deliberately jammed while airing the show of Egypt's top satirist, the broadcaster's spokesman said Saturday, the latest disruption to hit the popular program.
A federal judge sentenced a Vancouver, Wash., man to two years in prison for sending threatening letters laced with a suspicious powder to members of Congress, journalists, and the comedians Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.
Republican leaders should slash 20 days from Kansas lawmakers' annual session because the GOP-dominated Legislature isn't doing anything to create jobs or improve schools, the House's top Democrat said Friday.
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has issued perhaps one of his most controversial decisions yet — at least to Chicagoans: The deep-dish slice the city's known for is not really pizza.
Egypt's popular satirist Bassem Youssef was back on air on Friday, true to his style of mocking the nationalist fervor gripping Egyptians after the overthrow of the country's Islamist president in a coup last July and the subsequent euphoria surrounding the military chief who is widely expected to run for president.
The popular Egyptian satirist Bassem Youssef has signed a contract with the MBC Group and a new episode of his show will air later this week, a spokesman for the Dubai-based network said Saturday.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi elicited laughter from "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart on Thursday when she said she didn't know why the Obama administration's rollout of the Affordable Care Act was executed so poorly.
New York City's new mayor is set to make his debut on The Daily Show.
PepsiCo Inc. is making a $1 million donation and streaming a live concert Friday to benefit injured military veterans and their families.