- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Jon Stewart Items
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi elicited laughter from "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart on Thursday when she said she didn't know why the Obama administration's rollout of the Affordable Care Act was executed so poorly.
New York City's new mayor is set to make his debut on The Daily Show.
Is Jon Stewart a CIA 'Zionist' spy? Iranian state TV apparently thinks so.
In a state where the two other NFL teams are in last place, the Miami Dolphins are the biggest laughingstock of all.
Jon Stewart returned to Comedy Central's "Daily Show" Tuesday night after spending the summer directing a film in Jordan, and the host wasted no time in going after the Obama administration on Syria.
In his return Tuesday, “The Daily Show” host Jon Stewart quickly referenced stories he missed — Paula Deen, Anthony Weiner’s alter ego “Carlos Danger” and Miley Cyrus’ sultry MTV dance — then took up the challenge of trying to make comedy and social commentary out of the Syrian poison gas attack.
Jon Stewart is starting a summerlong break from anchoring "The Daily Show," but it will be no holiday: He'll be in the Middle East making his first movie.
President Obama is taking heat from all sides, including late-night satirist Jon Stewart.
A senior State Department official raised concern Monday that "freedom of expression is being stifled" in Egypt, where recent days saw authorities detain and question a popular television comedian on charges of insulting Islam and the nation's former Muslim Brotherhood president.