- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Jon Stewart Items
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi elicited laughter from "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart on Thursday when she said she didn't know why the Obama administration's rollout of the Affordable Care Act was executed so poorly.
New York City's new mayor is set to make his debut on The Daily Show.
Is Jon Stewart a CIA 'Zionist' spy? Iranian state TV apparently thinks so.
In a state where the two other NFL teams are in last place, the Miami Dolphins are the biggest laughingstock of all.
Jon Stewart returned to Comedy Central's "Daily Show" Tuesday night after spending the summer directing a film in Jordan, and the host wasted no time in going after the Obama administration on Syria.
In his return Tuesday, “The Daily Show” host Jon Stewart quickly referenced stories he missed — Paula Deen, Anthony Weiner’s alter ego “Carlos Danger” and Miley Cyrus’ sultry MTV dance — then took up the challenge of trying to make comedy and social commentary out of the Syrian poison gas attack.
Jon Stewart is starting a summerlong break from anchoring "The Daily Show," but it will be no holiday: He'll be in the Middle East making his first movie.
President Obama is taking heat from all sides, including late-night satirist Jon Stewart.
A senior State Department official raised concern Monday that "freedom of expression is being stifled" in Egypt, where recent days saw authorities detain and question a popular television comedian on charges of insulting Islam and the nation's former Muslim Brotherhood president.