- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Latest Jon Stewart Items
Conservative radio talk show host Mark Levin lit up the airwaves with a rant against Jon Stewart, calling the "Daily Show" host a "twerp," among other names, for his views on recent the Israeli-Hamas trade of rocket fire.
Although she touched on the Middle East crisis, her time as secretary of state and even her "dead broke" gaffe, Hillary Rodham Clinton gave no hint about any presidential aspirations during her Tuesday interview with Jon Stewart on "The Daily Show," The Associated Press reported.
Try as he might, President Obama's public push to showcase himself as a man of faith just isn't believable, comedian Bill Maher said Monday during an appearance on Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show."
Comedy Central's Jon Stewart launched his own hashtag handle to slam the conservative icon Rush Limbaugh: "#F" then the phrase "YouRush."
Writer-comic Larry Wilmore of "The Daily Show" has earned Stephen Colbert's coveted Comedy Central timeslot following Jon Stewart each night.
The New York Senate's debate about declaring yogurt the state's official snack was intended to teach a fourth-grade class about government. But it became a lesson on legislative silliness from David Lettermen and Jon Stewart.
When the time comes for a young bird to leave the nest, he's often more than ready to go and doesn't care too much what Papa Bird thinks.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi elicited laughter from "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart on Thursday when she said she didn't know why the Obama administration's rollout of the Affordable Care Act was executed so poorly.
New York City's new mayor is set to make his debut on The Daily Show.