- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Jon Stewart Items
Egypt's official news agency says state prosecutors have issued an arrest warrant for a popular TV satirist for allegedly insulting Islam and the country's president.
Even liberal-leaning Daily Show host Jon Stewart gave Sen. Rand Paul praise for filibustering in a quest for answers on drones.
You think the Academy Awards are boring? Try the nominations. They only last a few minutes, but it's generally a sleepy academy suit and a sleepy starlet droning a list of names at 5:30 in the morning.
Be it concert or charity auction, Bruce Springsteen can bring any event to a crescendo.
Comedy commentator and Daily Show host Jon Stewart has come down hard on the White House's recent refusal to deal with questions from media and Congress regarding the administration's policy on killing Americans with drones.
Sirius XM Radio and Comedy Central are teaming up to create a new channel on the satellite radio service devoted to showcasing the television network's stable of stand-up comics.
Jon Stewart will host the MusiCares salute to Bruce Springsteen next month.
Jon Stewart is hosting the MusiCares salute to Bruce Springsteen.
Egyptian prosecutors launched an investigation on Tuesday against a popular television satirist for allegedly insulting the president in the latest case raised by Islamist lawyers against outspoken media personalities.