- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Jon Items
Newly declared Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman Jr. said on Wednesday that the Obama administration's pace of troop drawdown in Afghanistan is too slow.
In her second novel, "Men and Dogs," Katie Crouch tells the story of a self-centered woman from Charleston, now living in San Francisco, who is attempting to make sense of a life she recognizes as "innately screwed up."
The speakers on the plane click and crackle as the pilot clears his throat, readying his obligatory Southern drawl in preparation for an announcement.