- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
Latest Jonah Hill Items
Jonah Hill has apologized for using a gay slur with a paparazzo in an encounter caught on video.
Leonardo DiCaprio says he and "The Wolf of Wall Street" co-star Jonah Hill are "going to come up with something unique" as they re-team to tell the story of 1996 Olympics security guard Richard Jewell.
Jonah Hill took the role of Leonardo DiCaprio's sidekick in "The Wolf of Wall Street" for a humble $60,000 paycheck, saying he would have given up his house just to work with Martin Scorsese.
If it seems like Channing Tatum is everywhere, it's probably because he is. He's appeared in five films this year alone, with the latest being this weekend's ensemble comedy-drama "10 Years." The roles have come in every imaginable genre, each strikingly different from the last.
As superhero summers go, this one is truly super.
Audiences headed back to school for the TV update "21 Jump Street," which opened as the No. 1 weekend movie with $35 million.
No one asked for it. But it's here anyway. And it's a riot.
Will Ferrell kicked off Comic-Con in costume.