- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float as Hawaii health director killed in crash
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jonah Lehrer
A second Jonah Lehrer book is being pulled.
A staff writer for the New Yorker has resigned and his latest book has been halted after he acknowledged inventing quotes by Bob Dylan.
"Let's think, for a moment, about the cultural history of drinking."
But he also has been criticized for sloppy scholarship and faulty reasoning, and he admitted recycling his own journalism for separate publications.